Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hoax upcoming MG?
If I'm not mistaken, there is GX and Wing 0 tv ver. in that pic. Is there anyone here who can confirm whether the pic is a hoax or not? I'm not sure about that. Just got it from a local forum. Thx Pronunciation 06:38, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
The hoax was debunked a loong time agoGaeaman788: admin on G-Wiki 23:15, January 18, 2012 (UTC)
The Wing Zero TV ver. was a MG design abandoned in favor of the Wing Proto Zero and Gundam X is indeed coming out in MG so they were not hoaxes at all, only one is indeed coming out as a MG with a now placeholder boxart and one is a abandoned MG design. Smackdown599 (talk) 06:53, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Not to be rude, but did you checked when this topic was discussed ? It was almost 2 years ago. And the picture itself is way more than 3 years old.. HPZ - O.N.E. (talk) 12:22, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
And I'm not stupid HPZ, I've already checked it throughoutly and found out that this is still an active discussion despite it was started almost two years ago, so if you want this in your opinion old discussion to end, ask a admin to archive this section so nobody can ever discuss this again. Smackdown599 (talk) 13:21, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Uhmmm, it was not active. Unlike other wikia, we don't place archive placeholders on old topics, but it should be obvious with replies' time dates. And Wing TV/Proto Zero and GX might be confirmed release right now, but those pics were still hoax back in the day. (GX is not even in that pic, all of them where Wing Zero's in different poses). --Bronx01 (talk|contribs) 14:39, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Missing potential Master Grade Names
They have announced a MG AGE-1 Normal Unit 2 (Largan's Gundam) and Gato's Zaku II, as well as released the AGE-2 Normal Special Forces Ver. (online exclusive), so shouldn't this list be updated? Or perhaps maybe you all already know, and are waiting for confirmation, well just letting you all know about this news. —This unsigned comment was made by Newlelouch18 (talk • contribs) .
- They're just recolors. So I guess this just has to be put in the "Notes" section. HPZ - O.N.E. ~Hanayo Asa~ 01:52, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, those in the table are just the regular ones... Pronunciation (talk) 02:15, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- It's just a recolor. Just like the HD Color Ver. for the Zeta MGs. HPZ - O.N.E. ~Hanayo Asa~ 08:48, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
- No, rx-78 o.y.w isn't just a recolor. It has different inner frames & slightly different armor parts with rx-78 ver. ka & ver. 2.0. I was a semi-modeler in my past life & I've built all those three, so I know it's not just a recolor. In fact, rx-78 oyw shares the same innerframe with shin musha gundam... Pronunciation (talk) 12:33, September 15, 2013 (UTC) Edit: oops, you ask about the one that released in 2007, right? >_< Yeah it's just the same... Pronunciation (talk) 13:23, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Sazabi ver KA boxart...
- The right one is the correct one. The left one was just a placeholder. They did that with the Nu Gundam Ver.Ka too (the first one had no psychoframe shown). HPZ - O.N.E. (talk) 16:13, November 27, 2013 (UTC)
Glad to hear that we're going to have a renewal version of hi nu. However, did someone remove AGE-3 & FX from the list? Is there any official information about the cancellation of those MG projects? Pronunciation (talk) 05:16, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Nah, those MG were only prototypes. There were a lot of prototypes that were shown but got cancelled/delayed (hello MG Kshatriya, MG Nightingale and PG Unicorn). Apparently, AGE-3 and AGE-FX share this fate. HPZ - O.N.E. (talk) 06:47, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
- In 2010 we indeed saw the prototype of MG Nightingale, however no one has ever shown us the prototypes of MG Kshatriya & PG Unicorn. Just a little bit rumor about them, plus a strong clue about the the realism of PG Unicorn recently. You're right about bandai's habit to show prototypes with no final products come after (more often in their action figures line). Alas, but it seems that they've abandoned AGE-3 & FX MG project, the only good looking mechs in AGE IMO... Pronunciation (talk) 07:38, May 16, 2014 (UTC)