|Developed from||WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer|
|First Seen||164 A.G.|
|Last Seen||164 A.G.|
|Known Pilots||Girard Spriggan|
|Head Height||18.8 meters61.68 ft |
|Standard Weight||36.2 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, in cockpit in torso|
The XMS-00S Thielva (ティエルヴァ Tieruvua?) is the variant of the Earth Federation Forces's WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer and the unit were featured in the Three Generations Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE anime series. The unit is piloted by Girard Spriggan.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Thielva is an MS developed by the Madorna Workshop for the Earth Federation Forces' X-Rounders . While the unit shares the same frame as the G-Bouncer, it has a distinctly different design than the former, which reflects its pilot. The back thrusters used by the G-Bouncers were replaced with newer weaponry called the T Bits, which are controlled remotely to take down enemies. Aside from the T Bits, the Thielva retains most of the same armaments as the G-Bouncer; it uses the same rifle and like the the G-Bouncer it has a pair of beam sabers. It also uses the same simplified shield as the G-Bouncer Deos, which is a more standard shape and lacks the Shiguru Blade equipped to the original G-Bouncer's shield.
- DODS Rifle
- A mass-produced DODS Rifle for Thielva, which is based on G-Bouncer's DODS Rifle and serves as its primary ranged combat armament. It can be stored on the rear waist when not in use.
- Beam Saber
- The Thielva's main close combat armaments. The Beam Saber can adjust its length for different combat situations.
- An defensive armament of Thielva. A fairly standard shield that can withstand damage better than the Genoace's.
- T Bit
- Unlike the G-Bouncer, Thielva doesn't incorporate back binders in its frame, featuring instead new remote-controlled weapons called "T Bits" in their place, which require an X-Rounder pilot to be used. The T Bits are capable to enter either of these two modes; "Assault Mode", where the bits fire a beam shot at the enemies, and "Drill Mode", where the bits pierce through enemies with their blades spinning like drills. .
For more information on the Thielva's history, please go to Girard Spriggan page.
- Thielva Domina
- Thielva Monac
- With its red visor, Gundam-styled eye cameras and remote weapons, the Thielva is reminiscent of the MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam and the ORB-01 Akatsuki from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny.