Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Things I found disturbing.....
- I really didn't like that female scientist who was fawning over Billy Katagiri
- I was deeply disturbed by the deaths' of Graham Aker and Andrei Smirnov
- I didn't like the ending part when Setsuna goes to visit Marina
- I was pissed when Feldt didn't openly share the feelings she had for Setsuna to him
- THEY SHOULD BE MAKING AN ENGLISH DUB FOR IT ALREADY !!!
Things that made me smile wide open
- I personally enjoy the part when Feldt hugs Setsuna when he wakes up
- I kinda smiled when I learned that Marina became blind
- It was nice to see Graham on The Ptolemaios wherein he's not trying to kill anyone
- I liked the part when Marie/Soma comforted Feldt by basically just taking hold of her shoulder (FAIL)
- I smiled and laughed when that clone of Ribbons got sliced into two (The bottom was the only one left)