Technology & Combat Characteristics
After Kia Mubeki seized the G-IT Lab, the standard MP machine Re G-IT was used as base for a newly designed flagship and commander machine developed under the codename G-IT only to be named after by Captain Mask as Kabakali. With the Reconguista expected to occur in the near future it holds the capability of entering Earth's atmosphere unaided and Minovsky Flight for Earth's gravity. It was assembled as an all-purpose machine for potential practical use of a great variety of special armaments. Both shoulder shields have built-in Minovsky Flight devices. It's a machine created on the assumption of operating in the Earth Sphere. It's completed as an all purpose machine that flourishes all-round due to its sturdy build and high commanding function plus armaments for dealing with long, medium and short range respectively. This unit has an inherit high augmentability similar to the G-Self's and is a machine that can be equipped with various backpacks, the Beam Ring Container is only one of them.
- Photon Laser Cannon
- Beam Rings
- Disc equipped with Minovsky Flight with beam blades that expand from its outer circumference that acts as a medium-range weapon. Operated by a laser emitted from the palm of the hands. Stored on the back Container.
- Beam Sabers
- Melee weapon built on the back of the hands. By adjusting the output it's possible to increase its length to 2 times the MS size.
- Beam Shotgun
- Medium to long-distance weapon, it's possible to fire either straight or diffuse beams. Diffuse beam requires custom bullets and magazine.
Special Equipment & Features
- Heat Resistance Film
- Knee armor has heat-resistant film for solo atmospheric entry.
Kia's dream of piloting it for the final battle after arriving on Earth didn't come true so it was given to CA's Mask.
Notes & Trivia
- Kabakali was named by Mask, who derived it from a god who protects the underworld where a Kuntala's soul is believed to go when they die.