Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Gunpla features a redesigned head, the ∀ Gundam's "mustache" fins are modified and positioned further down the sides of the face to allow a more traditional looking Gundam mouth plate. The chest, shoulder, knee and front skirt armor are redesigned as well, and by adding an additional rack on the back, the ∀ Gundam Shin can dock with the GNR-010 0 Raiser. To better adapt to Gunpla Battle, the ∀ Gundam Shin is fitted with Plavsky Particle storage tanks, Plavsky Particle verniers and antennae for controlling Plavsky Particles.
- Beam Saber
- Like the original ∀ Gundam, the ∀ Gundam Shin also stores a pair of beam saber on the back of the shoulder armor.
- Beam Cannon
- As with the ∀ Gundam, the ∀ Gundam Shin mounts two beam cannons in its abdomen. The beam cannons can scatter their beam particle shot to cover a large radius.
- Multi-Purpose Silo
- The ∀ Gundam Shin's Multi-Purpose Silos can be used to store missiles.
- Beam Rifle
- The same beam rifle as that used by ∀ Gundam.
- The same shield as that used by ∀ Gundam, it can be used to block beam and physical attacks.
Special Equipment and Features
- Core Block System
- Like the original ∀ Gundam, the ∀ Gundam Shin has a Core Block System. This system allows the ∀ Gundam Shin's Core Fighter (which is also its cockpit and front skirts) to detach from the main body of the mobile suit for whatever reason.
- I-Field Barrier
- Like the original ∀ Gundam, the ∀ Gundam Shin can use I-Field to form an invisible barrier around itself, protecting it from incoming attacks.
- Docking System
- An additional rack can be added to the Gunpla's back so that it can dock with the GNR-010 0 Raiser for higher performance.