Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The WMS-03 Maganac Abdul Custom is an Arabic produced mobile suit. It was featured in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
This customized WMS-03 Maganac features large shoulder armor that mounted additional thrusters. Its left forearm could also be fitted with a shell-firing cannon, turning it into a sort of fire-support unit.
- Vulcan Gun
- These head mounted shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire, but have little power and are generally ineffective against mobile suits; however, the vulcan gun can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. These weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles or small vehicles.
- Heat Tomahawk
- An axe-shaped close combat weapon, it uses a super-heated blade to cut through the armor of enemy MS or vehicles.
- Beam Rifle
- A particle beam rifle, the beam it fires can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures.
- Machine Gun
- The Maganac could carries a shield on a special hardpoint on its forearm. The shield is a thick sheet of armor designed to take severe punishment that would normally destroy a mobile suit. Typically physical shields can only take so much damage before they succumb to the pressure and break.
Special Equipment & Features
- Hovercraft Propulsion System
- Diffusing Cloak
- Featured only on the EW version, it is a piece of material with anti-beam coating that is able to take a few beam shots before disintegrating.
As the Maganac Corps of the Middle East region waged an underground war of resistance against the encroaching military control of OZ and the United Earth Sphere Alliance, many Maganac Corps members and squad leaders customized their Maganac mobile suits. One such customized model was operated by Abdul, a squad leader of the Maganac Corps.