Technology & Combat Characteristics
The WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer is a custom general-purpose mobile suit which was mainly piloted by Woolf Enneacle in 141 A.G. when the Vagan began their second wave of attacks. Like G-Exes, it excelled in both mobility and agility, the G-Bouncer incorporates retractable vernier thrusters in its large wing binders as well as a more streamlined frame.
The G-Bouncer itself is a modified version of a mobile suit model that lost the competition for mass production with the Adele. It uses a basic frame referenced from the structure of the Gundam AGE-1 Normal, but in spite of this it omits the wear system that the RGE-G1100 Adele utilizes, and is instead fixed with a permanent speed focused configuration based on the AGE-1 Spallow. The letter G in its name is attached by Woolf independently, and this makes it easy for it to be mistaken as a machine from the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes lineage when it's actually a different machine in general.
- DODS Rifle
- A specialized DODS Rifle for G-Bouncer as primary ranged combat armaments. It can be stored on rear waist when not in use. Its power rating relative to AGE-1 or AGE-2's models are not known.
- Beam Saber
- The G-Bouncer's close combat armament. The Beam Saber can adjust its length for different combat situations and is also strong enough to pierce and destroy the Vagan's mass-production mobile suits such as Gafran, Baqto and Dorado with a single stab.
- An defensive armament of G-Bouncer. A fairly standard shield that can withstand damage better than the Genoace's.
- Shiguru Blade
- An short blade attached on the edge of G-Bouncer's Shield. It can be detached from the shield and be wielded by hand.
For more information on the G-Bouncer's history, please go to Woolf Enneacle's page.
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Novel 3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 HG 1/144 WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer manual
- ↑ The HG G-Bouncer model kit shares the same leg parts of the HG Age-1 Spallow, right down to the Needle Gun knee gimmick. However, the HG Age-1 Spallow's assembly manual explicitly states how the Needle Gun functions, while the HG G-Bouncer's manual makes no mention of Needle Gun.