Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The WMS-GEX1 G-Exes is a custom mobile suit which Woolf Enneacle commissioned from the Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop, replacing his former mobile suit, RGE-B790CW Genoace Custom. Alongside the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal, the G-Exes is the second mobile suit which is able to destroy a Vagan MS.
Developed from the CMS-B/67 Shaldoll's frame, it also take references from Gundam AGE-1's data, which Woolf had provided without permission from the Diva. The G-Exes focuses more on mobility and agility, utilizing the improved boosters for better mobility and evasion. Its armor possesses the ability to withstand a Gafran's beam vulcan attack with no apparent damage whatsoever. It is also equipped with new weaponry such as the Beam Rifle, two Beam Sabers, two Missile Pods and a shield.
- Beam Rifle
- The basic long ranged armament of the G-Exes. The beam rifle was developed using Gundam AGE-1's data and hence has comparable firepower to the AGE-1's DODS Rifle. Like the DODS Rifle, it also produces a spiral spinning effect of the beam as it fires and is able to do significant damage to UE units. The rifle can be stored on the rear skirt armor.
- Beam Vulcan
- Mounted in its head, the two beam vulcan guns are used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Missile Pod
- A missile pod containing two missiles are mounted in each side skirt armor. The missiles have enough firepower to destroy an enemy unit within one shot. However, it was never used in the series.
- The G-Exes's defensive armament. A elongated shield that covers most of the G-Exes.
- Beam Sabers
- Stored in the backpack, the two beam sabers have high output and capable of destroying Gafrans and Baqtos in one strike. Woolf nicknamed the attack using both sabers as "Wolf Fangs".
Note: For the G-Exes's history, please go to Woolf Enneacle's page.
- The "G" designation for Woolf's machines is an acronym for "Gundam", due to being based upon the AGE-1 Gundam.
- ↑ Construction of the G-Exes was privately funded by Woolf's earnings from his time as a racer. p.163, Gundam Age novelization.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "G-Exes" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE model, No.09, Bandai, (2011)