Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Thieleva is an MS developed by the Madorna Workshop for the Earth Federation Forces' X-Rounders. While the unit shares the same frame as the G-Bouncer, it has a distinctly different design than the former, which reflects its pilot. The back thrusters used by the G-Bouncers were replaced with newer weaponry called the T Bits, which are controlled remotely to take down enemies. Aside from the T Bits, the Thieleva retains most of the same armaments as the G-Bouncer; it uses the same rifle and like the G-Bouncer it has a pair of beam sabers. It also uses the same simplified shield as the G-Bouncer Deos, which is a more standard shape and lacks the Shiguru Blade equipped to the original G-Bouncer's shield.
- DODS Rifle
- A mass-produced DODS Rifle for Thieleva, which is based on G-Bouncer's DODS Rifle and serves as its primary ranged combat armament. It can be stored on the rear waist when not in use.
- Beam Saber
- The Thieleva's main close combat armaments. The Beam Saber can adjust its length for different combat situations.
- An defensive armament of Thieleva. A fairly standard shield that can withstand damage better than the Genoace's.
- T Bit
- Unlike the G-Bouncer, Thieleva doesn't incorporate back binders in its frame, featuring instead new remote-controlled weapons called "T Bits" in their place, which require an X-Rounder pilot to be used. The T Bits are capable to enter either of these two modes; "Assault Mode", where the bits fire a beam shot at the enemies, and "Drill Mode", where the bits pierce through enemies with their blades spinning like drills.
For more information on the Thieleva's history, please go to Girard Spriggan page.
- Thieleva Domina
- Thieleva Monac
- With its red visor, Gundam-styled eye cameras and remote weapons, the Thieleva is reminiscent of the MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam and the ORB-01 Akatsuki from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny.