Technology & Combat Characteristics
The xvb-fnc Fawn Farsia is a distant successor to the xvb-xd Farsia, specifically made for an X-Rounder Pilot. The Auxiliary Propulsion Base has been removed from the initial design and has been replaced with regular thrusters on its back, allowing it to move freely in any and all terrain. Aside from the standard loadout for Vagan Mobile Suits and its 5 Fawn Farsia Bits (derived from the Farsia), the Fawn Farsia is also equipped with the "Fawn Farsia Baton", a rod-like weapon that generates a beam ribbon to damage its opponents. Additionally, it is more than capable of generating endless amounts of Particle Bits.
- Beam Vulcans/Beam Sabers
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possess the ability to generate a beam saber.
- Diffuse Beam Cannon
- The Fawn Farsia is also armed with one Diffuse Beam Cannon on its chest.
- Fawn Farsia Sword (Tail)
- Much like the Zedas, the unit's tail can be utilized as a solid sword.
- Fawn Farsia Bit
- Fawn Farsia keeps five Fawn Farsia Bits stored in its back binder. These funnels are technologically developed by the Vagan as a multipurpose all ranged remote weaponry. The Funnels can fire concentrated beams into the enemy using their individual power generator, while controlled by using an X-Rounder's brainwaves. They can also enter into various formations with the Fawn Farsia Baton to unleash a more powerful blast.
- Fawn Farsia Baton
- The Fawn Farsia Baton is a rod-like weapon. The rod has the ability to generate a beam ribbon, which can slice down enemies, or generate Particle Bits for a powerful long-range barrage. It can also generate a "beam orb" on its tip (similar in appearance to the Fawn Farsia Bit) to pummel enemy mobile suits at close range. The beam orb can also be used as a beam rifle, as it functions much like a Fawn Farsia Bit.
- Particle Bit Generator
- Mounted on the "Fawn Farsia Baton", the Particle Bit Generator is a special amplifier that allows the mobile suit to use the Particle Bit. This is an improved version of the xvt-zgc Ghirarga's X-Transmitter.
For the history of Fawn Farsia, please go to Fram Nara's page
Notes & Trivia
- Fawn Farsia's armaments are reminiscent to Nobel Gundam's Beam Ribbon and Gundam Rose's Rose Bits from Mobile Fighter G Gundam.