Technology & Combat Characteristics
The xvm-dgc Khronos is a next-generation Vagan X-Rounder mobile suit. It is the sister machine of the xvm-zgc Zeydra, specializing in ranged combat. The Khronos' armor appears to be heavier and thicker than the older ovv-a Baqto. In spite of the heavy armor, the Khronos can achieve incredible speeds. It is armed with two Khronos Cannons, two Beam Vulcans, the Beam Buster and a handheld Khronos Gatling Gun. The black color scheme is meant to reflect Desil Galette's personal color. The Khronos has the ability to control other friendly mobile suits.
- Beam Buster
- Mounted on the chest, the Beam Buster was made to counter against the AGE-2's Hyper DODS Rifle in terms of firepower. The Khronos's Beam Buster has enough firepower to destroy a few mobile suits with one shot.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations, in addition to being able to generate a beam saber.
- Khronos Cannon
- Mounted on each side of the shoulders. The cannons have enough firepower to destroy an enemy mobile suit and a group of missiles with one shot.
- Khronos Gun
- A hand-carried weapon wielded by the Khronos, which can rapidly fire beam shots to the enemy. It can also generate a beam saber.
For the history of the Khronos, please see Desil Galette's page.
- It speculated by fans that the "dgc" in the Khronos' designation stands for "Desil Galette Custom".
- It is the first Vagan mobile suit to have no tail or tail-like fixture.
- It is named after Chronos, the personification of time.
- ↑ "Zeydra" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE, No.15, Bandai, (2012)
- ↑ "AGE-2 Gundam Double Bullet" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE, No.17, Bandai, (2012)
- ↑ Episode 22 Gundapedia