Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The newest and strongest mobile suit developed by Vagan at that point of time, the Defurse is created to be used on Earth and is designed as a heavy assault machine. It was a radical departure from typical Vagan design motifs and possesses a massive frame that dwarfs conventional Mobile Suits.
The Defurse is armed with two beam vulcans/beam sabers in its palms, a tail beam cannon, and a powerful spread beam cannon on its lower torso which has a variable output, and is able to take down multiple mobile suits in one shot. The Defurse is also able to generate an Electromagnetic Armor field for defense. Although it has maneuverability problems in space, the Defurse does not seem to have much problem moving in the space fortress Ambat.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations, however, it wasn't capable enough to damage the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal. Its beam vulcan also possesses the ability to generate a beam saber.
- Defurse Cannon
- Mounted on the lower torso. It has a variable output that take down multiple mobile suits in one shot.
- Beam Cannon
- Mounted in the Defurse's tail, the beam cannon is a long-ranged weapon that can destroy a mobile suit in one shot.
Special Equipment & Features
Deployed at Ambat, the Defurse is a machine developed by the Vagan for their conquest to conquer the Earth Sphere. Gerra Zoi took the machine on his final battle against Flit Asuno and the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal to defend the fortress' reactor. The Defurse is destroyed by the combined efforts of Flit Asuno and Woolf Enneacle and his WMS-GEX1 G-Exes, but Gerra managed to escaped just as the Defurse exploded.
Notes and Trivia
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Episode 14 "Flash of Sorrow"
- ↑ "Great Mechanics DX" 20, Futaba-Sha <MOOK Futaba-Sha>, 2012, ISBN 978-4575464641
- ↑ Episode 15 "Those Tears Fall in Space"
- ↑ "G bouncer" Model Assembly Instructions, 1/144 scale HG model Gundam AGE, No.14, Bandai, (2012)