|First Seen||115 A.G.|
|Manufacturer||Ambat Mobile Suit Factory|
|Known Pilots||Gerra Zoi|
|Overall Height||38.5 meters126.312 ft |
|Standard Weight||1012.2 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, cockpit in Head with 360° Monitor display|
Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
The Defurse is created to be used on Earth, the Defurse is designed as a heavy assault mobile armor. This unit was a radical departure from typical Vagan design motifs and possesses a massive frame that dwarfs conventional Mobile Suits .
The Defurse is armed with two Beam Vulcans on its palms, which can become beam sabers for close combat. In addition, the mobile armor is also armed with a powerful spread beam cannon on its lower torso which has a variable output, able to take down multiple mobile suits in one shot. The tail beam cannon is also installed on the Defurse, which has a much powerful output than the ovv-a Baqto. The Defurse is also able to generate an Electromagnetic Armor field for defense.
Overall, the Defurse is a formidable machine that is supposed to be Vagan's trump card for taking over the Earth Sphere. Due to the unit being deployed in space, it was not able to show its full potential.
- Beam Vulcan/Saber
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations, however, it wasn't capable enough to damage the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal. Its beam vulcan also possesses the ability to generate a beam saber.
- Defurse Cannon
- Mounted on the lower torso. It has a variable output that take down multiple mobile suits in one shot.
- "Tail Beam Cannon"
- The Defurse's tail beam cannon is a long-ranged weapon that can destroy a mobile suit in one shot.
Deployed at Ambat, the Defurse is a machine developed by the Vagan for their conquest to conquer the Earth Sphere . Gerra Zoi took the mobile armor on his final battle against Flit Asuno and the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal to defend the fortress' reactor . Despite the mobile armor's strength, it faced several performance issues. The Defurse is destroyed by the combined efforts of Flit Asuno and Woolf Enneacle and his WMS-GEX1 G-Exes, but Gerra managed to escaped just as the Defurse exploded  .
Notes and TriviaEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Episode 14 "Flash of Sorrow"
- ↑ "Great Mechanics DX" 20, Futaba-Sha <MOOK Futaba-Sha>, 2012, ISBN 978-4575464641
- ↑ Episode 15 "Those Tears Fall in Space"
- ↑ "G bouncer" Model Assembly Instructions, 1/144 scale HG model Gundam AGE, No.14, Bandai, (2012)