Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
After Zeheart Galette's xvt-zgc Ghirarga is heavily damaged during the Battle of Luna Base, Vagan engineers decide to repair the mobile suit for Leil Light's use because Zeheart obtains the xvm-fzc Gundam Legilis. The repaired Ghirarga is repainted in a green color scheme and re-designated as the Ghirarga Custom. The Ghirarga Custom retains all the armaments features and from the original unit.
It is notable that the "Mode X" of the Ghirarga was not used by Leil Light during the Ghirarga Custom's deployment in the Battle of La Gramis, the reason for this is unknown.
Moreover, it is unknown if the Ghirarga Custom has any changes from the original unit, aside from the new paint scheme.
- Beam Buster
- The Beam Buster is a chest mounted, powerful beam weapon. It is presumably more powerful than its previous counterparts, as it is seen to be able to match the AGE-3 Gundam AGE-3 Normal's SigMaxiss Rifle and AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX's Stungle Rifle.
- Beam Vulcan
- The standard ranged weapons for most Vagan mobile suits. These armaments are mounted both hands of Vagan mobile suits. These beam weapons have a high-rate of fire and are moderately powerful. They have been shown able to destroy small vehicles, buildings, and even mobile suits.
- In addition to being a ranged weapon, the beam vulcan is able to generate a beam saber for close range combat. Due to this feature, the beam vulcan armament can quickly switch to the beam saber, making the beam vulcan a versatile weapon.
- Beam Saber
- The beam saber is the basic close range combat weapon of many mobile suits, both Federation and Vagan alike. However unlike the Federation beam saber, the beam saber used by Vagan mobile suits are generally mounted on the unit's hands, as opposed to being hand held like the Federation beam sabers. The beam saber of the Vagan mobile suits are generated from the unit's beam vulcans, allowing Vagan mobile suits to switch quickly from ranged combat to close range combat. The beam saber can easily cut through most mobile suits.
- Ghirarga Tail
- Unlike most Vagan mobile suits, the Ghirarga's tail functions as a striking weapon similar to the Xvm-mzc Zeydars. Additionally it can be hand-wielded as a whip.
- Ghirarga Bits
- The Ghirarga Bits are beam-like all-range remote weaponry controlled by X-Rounder brainwaves. These bits can quickly take down an mobile suit squad. This weapon is only usable if the Ghirarga is in the "Mode X" configuration.
- Ghirarga Spear
- The Ghirarga Spear is the versatile hand-held weapon of the Ghirarga. It is able to generate a beam sickle from the tips of both ends and can also be separated into two components capable of generating a beam blade. Additionally, it can also function as a beam rifle for ranged combat.
Special Equipment & Features
- Mounted on the wings, elbows, and knees, the X-Transmitter is a special amplifier than enhances an X-Rounder's fighting potential. It also allows the mobile suit to use the Ghirarga Bits. The X-Transmitters are only present in the Ghirarga's "Mode X".
For more information on the Ghirarga Custom's history, go to Leil Light's page.
Notes and Trivia