|Developed from||ovv-f Gafran|
|First Seen||115 A.G.|
|Last Seen||115 A.G.|
|Known Pilots||Desil Galette|
|Head Height||19.3 meters63.32 ft |
|Standard Weight||32.6 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, in cockpit in head with 360° monitor display|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Zedas is a high-mobility Vagan MS developed for use by X-Rounders . It was thought to be the successor of the ovv-f Gafran by the Earth Federation forces . However, unlike the Gafran, it is not equipped with a Beam Rifle and is instead equipped with a removable "tail" that can function as a sword. Also, unlike the Gafran, the Zedas does not possess a "dragon-like" mode. Instead it transforms into something akin to a fighter jet, befitting its status as a high-mobility unit. Its mobility is significantly higher than current computer-based prediction prior to the development of the AGE-1 Spallow.
- Zedas Sword/Tail
- Normally serves as the Zedas' "tail". It can detached and used as a sword, while boasting of higher cutting power than a beam saber .
- Beam Vulcan
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations. Also possess the ability to generate a beam saber. The Zedas' beam Vulcans appear to have a higher rate of fire compared to the Gafran, seemingly without loss of power.
- Beam Cannon
- Mounted in torso. Generates a very wide beam ideal for eliminating difficult enemies that stand before the Zedas.
For the history of the Zedas, go to Desil Galette's page
- ↑ "Zedas R" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE, No.12, Bandai, (2012)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Zedas" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale Gundam HG Gundam AGE, No.06, Bandai, (2011)