xvv-xcr Zedas R
|Developed from||xvv-xc Zedas|
|First Seen||140 A.G.|
|Manufacturer||Downes Mobile Suit Factory|
|Known Pilots||Zehart Galette|
|Head Height||19.3 meters63.32 ft |
|Standard Weight||32.6 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, cockpit in head with 360° monitor display|
Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
Based on the xvv-xc Zedas, the Zedas R is an improved model over the original unit. It retains all of its weapons from before the upgrade. One of the minor modifications made to the Zedas R is increased compatibility with X-Rounders, however this compatibility is currently imperfect. Later on this compatibility is perfected in newer Vagan models. Its armor is strong enough to take a swipe from the upgraded AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal's beam saber. 
Even though the Zedas R was already improved compared to the original unit, the Zedas R's response time could not keep up with Zeheart Galette's abilities as seen in the second battle against the AGE-1 Gundam.
- Zedas sword/Tail
- Normally serves as the Zedas R' "tail". It can be detached and used as a sword, while boasting a higher cutting power than a beam saber. Any increase in power rating since the original Zedas, if any is not known.
- Beam Vulcan
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations in addition to being able to generate a beam saber. Any increase in power rating since the original Zedas, if any is not known.
- Beam Cannon
- The same type of Beam Cannon from the original Zedas. Any increases in power rating, if any is not known.
Note: For Zedas R's history, please go to Zeheart Galette's page.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Zedas R" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE, No.12, Bandai, (2012)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 18 "Graduation Ceremony Combat"
- ↑ The green "eyes" situated on the chest are referred to as sensors in the HG Zedas R coating instruction guide.
- ↑ Gundam AGE x3 radio show - March 11th 2012
- ↑