Technology & Combat Characteristics
Based on the xvv-xc Zedas, the Zedas R is an improved model over the original unit. It retains all of its weapons from before the upgrade. One of the minor modifications made to the Zedas R is increased compatibility with X-Rounders, however this compatibility is currently imperfect. Later on this compatibility is perfected in newer Vagan models. Its armor is strong enough to take a swipe from the upgraded AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal's beam saber.
Even though the Zedas R was already improved compared to the original unit, the Zedas R's response time could not keep up with Zeheart Galette's abilities as seen in the second battle against the AGE-1 Gundam.
- Zedas Sword
- Normally serves as the Zedas R's "tail". It can be detached and used as a sword, while boasting a higher cutting power than a beam saber.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- Mounted on both hands. Fairly effective at damaging or destroying most human made creations in addition to being able to generate a beam saber.
- Beam Cannon
- The same type of Beam Cannon from the original Zedas.
Note: For Zedas R's history, please go to Zeheart Galette's page.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Zedas R" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE, No.12, Bandai, (2012)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 18 "Graduation Ceremony Combat"
- ↑ The green "eyes" situated on the chest are referred to as sensors in the HG Zedas R coating instruction guide.
- ↑ Gundam AGE x3 radio show - March 11th 2012
- ↑