Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Perfect Pack was built by the Megafauna's mechanic genius Happa inside the Crescent Ship on its way home to the Earth Sphere from Venus Globe, borrowing the capability of the accompanying VG engineers and making use of newly obtained material, officially it was made in VG. It possess the ability of every backpack so far, it also has unique magnificent functions incorporated to this backpack, it's the first pack created for the G-Self's exclusive use. It became a powerful weapon capable of even single-handedly influencing the outcome of the war.
- Head Vulcan
- Beam Saber
- Beam Rifle~Towasanga
- The beam rifle that was in G-Self's possession when it fell from space. Its convergence and destructive power are greater than the Amerian ones.
- Photon Armor Shield
- Nicknamed the Copy and Paste Shield, it is built by applying the technology of the Reflector Pack, not only it can nullify beam attacks but also absorb and convert energy to itself. Trying to use the Photon Energy emitted from the multi-layered shield during the atmospheric reentry as a cushion in response to the adiabatic compression was Bellri's quick wit.
- Traffic Fin
- Independent operating parts that are attached to the left and right of the Perfect Pack. Guided Missile and also the Tractor Beam's emission port.
- Photon Torpedo
- Anti-matter trapped in crystal form generated by the Perfect Pack's base. The material hit is wholly shaven off by means of low-temperature annihilation.
- Tractor Beam
- It's a beam for restricting the enemy's movement that interferes with his control system, uses the Tricky Pack's technology.
- Omnidirectional Laser
- A weapon that releases the astounding energy from the G-Self's whole body Photon Batteries as omnidirectional lasers.
Special Equipment and Features
- Core Block System
- Photon Armor
- Photon Searcher
- Sensor particles are released from the Perfect Pack's base to act in Photon Energy sensing. The particles look like black smoke to the pilot but on the outside they are invisible.
- ↑ High Grade 1/144 YG-111 Gundam G-Self model kit manual