Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Beam Sword
- Resembling a medieval knight's sword, the beam sword is the primary melee weapon of the Gyan Gya Gyan. It has a high output and is specialized for slashing and piercing/stabbing attacks.
- Missile Shield
- The Gyan Gya Gyan is equipped with two large circular shields that not only defend it from beam weapons, but they also have offensive capabilities in the form of needle missiles and hide bombs stored within.
- Needle Missile
- The shields of the Gyan Gya Gyan stores 60 needle missiles each. Due to their small size, the needle missiles are not very powerful and are mainly used to restrain enemy's movement or for intimidation purposes. These missiles can however still be quite deadly when fired in massed volleys.
- Hide Bomb
- A type of space mine (space version of the naval mine), 25 of them are stored in each missile shield. The hide bombs freely floats around in space once deployed, damaging any enemy units that come near them.
The Gyan Gya Gyan was first utilized in the Semi-Finals of the Japanese Gunpla Regional Championships, where it went into battle against the GAT-X105B/FP Build Strike Gundam Full Package. In the battle, the Gyan Gya Gyan attacks the Build Strike with all of its needle missiles and manages to destroys its left arm. Reiji, pilot of the Build Strike, then charges and the Gyan Gya Gyan charges back. Unfortunately, it was soon overpowered and destroyed in battle.
Notes & Trivia
- Gyan Gya Gyan's paint colors appear to be a reference to M'Quve, particularly his pilot suit.