Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ZGMF-YX21R+X11A (RGX-04) Proto-Saviour+11 is the modified form of the ZGMF-YX21R Proto-Saviour, equipped with the Core Unit of the ZGMF-X11A Regenerate Gundam. It appeared in the Gundam SEED Destiny Astray photonovel.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Proto-Saviour+11 is fitted with the "Core Unit" from the ZGMF-X11A Regenerate by its pilot, Ile De Llorar. Though the armament remains unchanged, the Regenerate's nuclear reactor and Neutron Jammer Canceller are added to the suit, effectively giving it unlimited endurance. The "Core Unit" can separate and be used as a remote-controlled drone via the Mirage Colloid virus.
- MMI-GAU25A 20mm multi-barrel CIWS
- A pair of MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS guns are mounted in the mobile suit's head and are usable only in MS mode. They are mainly used for intercepting incoming missiles and for suppressive fire.
- M106 "Amfortas" plasma beam cannon
- The pair of "Amfortas" plasma beam cannons are the Proto-Saviour+11's most powerful weapons, they are attached to the suit's backpack and are movable. When in MS mode, the cannons can be used positioned under the shoulders to be fired, while in MA mode they are always facing forward. The beam cannons serve as the MA mode's main weapon and are improved version of ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam's M100 "Balaena" plasma beam cannons.
- MA-7B "Super Fortis" beam cannon
- Improved version of the ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam's MA-4B "Fortis" beam cannons, a pair of this beam cannons are mounted above the "Amfortas" plasma beam cannons and are usable in both MS and MA mode. They are slightly weaker than the plasma beam cannons but have higher rate of fire.
- MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm machine gun
- The "Picus" machine guns are the shell firing weapons of the Proto-Saviour+11's mobile armor mode and serve the same purpose as the CIWS. The "Picus" machine guns are located on the backpack cowl that covers the Proto-Saviour+11's head in mobile armor mode.
- MA-M941 "Vajra" beam saber
- A pair of beam sabers are stored on the Proto-Saviour+11's shoulder armor, they serve as the suit's main close combat weapon and are usable only in MS mode.
- MA-BAR70 high-energy beam rifle
- A custom beam rifle used by the Proto-Saviour+11, it is developed based on Freedom and Justice Gundam's beam rifle. In MS mode, the beam rifle is handheld when in use and stored on the rear skirt when not needed. In MA mode, it is mounted on the left shoulder and can be fired in that manner. The beam rifle serves as the MS mode's main weapon and is a secondary weapon when in MA mode.
- MMI-RD11 aerodynamic shield
- The main defensive armament of the suit, the shield possesses an aerodynamic form to reduce air resistance when the suit is flying in MA mode and is anti-beam coated to protect against beam attacks. It can be mounted on the left forearm or handheld when in MS mode and in MA mode, it is mounted on the torso and can help to protect the cockpit from attacks below.
- Allows deployment of a computer virus which can take over quantum computers (which is also used in MS) without being affected by N-Jammer. It is an improved version of the one used on NMS-X07PO Gel Finieto.
- Located in the "Core Unit", it counters the effects of the ubiquitous Neutron Jammers and allows mobile suits to be powered by nuclear reactors.
- Core Unit
- Originally the backpack of the Regenerate Gundam as well as its core, it was recovered by The Clan after Regenerate's defeat and later fitted onto the Proto-Saviour by Ile. It has a pair of sub-arms which can function as make-shift shield and is equipped with its own propulsion system, allowing for independent operation. Not only this, the Core Unit is also capable of docking with another mobile suit and even take control of it if the suit has external connectors. Proto-Saviour can deploy it as a remote drone through the use of the Mirage Colloid Virus.
Proto-Saviour+11 is first used by Ile De Llorar in a battle against Jess Rabble's ZGMF-X12D Gundam Astray Out Frame D to decide who should be Kaite Madigan's partner. Despite Proto-Saviour+11's immense power, Ile lost the duel as he took Jess and his Out Frame D too lightly. Ile later returns with Proto-Saviour+11 and attacks Jess, Kaite, Lowe and Deago who are in Kaite's house to fit the Mars Jacket on the Civilian Astray. However, the fight is interrupted by Mare Strode and his ZGMF-X56S/θ Destiny Impulse Gundam Unit 1. Ile is then convinced by Jess to help them fight against Mare. Using Proto-Saviour+11's Mirage Colloid Virus, Ile hacks into Destiny Impulse's computer and detaches the θ Destiny Silhouette. The Silhouette is then attached onto Out Frame D and Mare is forced to retreat.