Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ZM-D11S Abigor is an anti-warship assault transformable mobile suit. It was featured in the anime Mobile Suit Victory Gundam.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
BESPA's first transformable mobile suit/mobile armor, the "dual type" ZM-D11S Abigor is developed and deployed in the early days of the Zanscare War in UC 0153. Despite its large size, the Abigor makes the best use of both its forms, achieving high speed and mobility in its mobile armor form while packing a large amount of fighting power in its mobile suit form. Besides the head-mounted beam cannon, the Abigor is also equipped with a variety of strange weapons, including a pair of hand-carried beam scythes, a pair of hand-carried beam katars as well as a large number of beam net generators. In mobile armor mode, the Abigor makes good use of its three beam cutters, which can be used at high speed to slice through enemy targets.
- Beam Cannon
- Mounted at the tip of its head, it is the suit's most powerful ranged beam weapon and can easily destroy an enemy unit in one shot.
- Beam Scythe
- Stored in the shoulder, the Abigor has a pair of handheld beam scythes that that can be joined into a single, double-ended weapon, which can be used as a throwing weapon or spun to act as a sort of impromptu beam shield.
- Beam Katar
- The Abigor has a pair of beam katars, each of these handheld melee weapons can generate two horizontal beam blades from their ends that then fused into a katar-like blade.
- Beam Cutter
- Two beam cutters are located on the arms while another unit, shaped like a fin, is located on the back. These weapons produce beam blades for close combat while the back-mounted unit can also launch the beam blade as a ranged weapon.
- Beam Net Generator
- The Abigor is equipped with numerous beam net generators that can be deployed to create an entangling energy web over a large area.
Despite its mobility and combat effectiveness, however, the Abigor is deemed by BESPA's test pilots to be rather unremarkable, and its development is soon abandoned. However, its rather hydrodynamic design soon resurfaces in other forms, such as the amphibious ZMT-D15M Galguyu.