|First Seen||June 8, 0153 U.C.|
|Manufacturer||Ballistic Equipment & Space Patrol Armory|
|Known Pilots||Fuala Griffon|
|Head Height||19.4 meters63.648 ft |
|Max Weight||38.2 metric tons|
|Standard Weight||16.7 metric tons|
|Power-plant||Ultracompact Minovsky Fusion Reactor|
|Power Output||5570 kW7,469.493 hp|
|Pilot Accommodations||1 pilot and 1 gunner in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso|
|Armor||Titanium Alloy/Neo-Ceramic Composite|
|Max Acceleration||4.30 G|
|Propulsion||Rocket Thrusters: 2 x 41060 kg
The ZMT-S29 Zanneck is a Prototype attack use Mobile Suit featured in Mobile Suit Victory Gundam.
Technology and Combat Characteristics
The Zanneck was a prototype unit by BESPA, that was fielded in the last years of the Zanscare War. The most notable feature of this mobile suit is the imposing saucer that it rests on. The Zanneck's mega beam cannon was able to hit targets on Earth from high in the atmosphere, or across long distances in a space conflicts. The blast from the Zanneck's beam cannon could only be deflected by the LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam's mega beam shield or its wings of light.
The Zanneck contained two cockpits, but only one pilot could be utilized to operate the mobile suit. Since the Zanneck could attack without warning, the only way to detect it was through the sound of bells that Newtypes like Uso Evin and Shakti Kareen could detect.
- Mega Beam Cannon
- This long cannon is the Zanneck's primary weapon. It can fire single shots, charged single shots and charged beam cannon powered by the Zanneck's two particle accelerator.
- Beam Shield
- 7-tube missle launcher
- Beam Saber
- The Zanneck wields a beam saber, used for close combat.
- Minovsky Particle Accelerators
- Zanneck has two C-shaped particle accelerators on its shoulders used primarily to power its mega beam cannon. It is primarily powered by two Minovsky Power Generators.
- Zanneck Base
- The Zanneck stands on this base with both feet. It allows the Zanneck to ascend, descend, and move in any direction. The Zanneck Base also includes a Beam Shield emitter to protect it from attacks coming from below it.
The Zanneck was first deployed on June 8, UC 0153, when it began attacking BESPA's former European base at Largane. The Zanneck was destroyed near the war's end by Uso Evin's V2 Gundam.